Health Diary Mobile Application
The client requested to develop a mobile application for disease management, allowing users to keep track of their blood tests and general well-being, and also reminding them to take medication and to get a required exam.
We developed native mobile applications for iOS and Android following the guidelines and requirements provided by the client. The application on each platform supports smartphones & tablets devices and adapts its GUI for the corresponding device screen dimentions.
Two different versions of the application were developed to be targeted for distribution on different markets. Each version has its own list of features and modified user interface.
- iOS and Android native applications
- Universal app: smartphones & tablets support
- Input blood test results
- Input general well-being info
- View detailed info on graphs and filter by date
- Set schedule of medication
- System notifications reminding to take medicine
- Generate overall health report in PDF and send by email
- Multilingual user interface (English & Hebrew)